The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the Active Kids program.
The Active Kids program provides a $100 voucher for parents, guardians and carers of school-enrolled children to use towards sport and active recreation costs each year.
To apply for an active kids voucher, please follow this link.
Lets Go Surfing is an approved, registered Active Kids provider, to use the Active Kids Voucher, you must book your child into an eight week course or purchase an 8 pack of kids lessons.
Active Kids Terms and Conditions
Vouchers can only be used:
- for registration or membership fees for a structured program of at least eight weeks’ duration
- one time (if the chosen activity fees are less than $100, then the remaining balance cannot be used)
- for the person named on the voucher
Vouchers cannot be:
- split between more than one provider or registration (meaning you may not be able to the claim the full $100, anything left over then cannot be refunded or redeemed back)
- used for individual items (like surf boards, wetsuits etc)
- redeemed for cash.
- claimed after a course has been paid in full
- used for activities or programs that are part of the school curriculum or held during school hours/school-run activities, including weekend school sport or activities
- used after they expire, they are only valid during the calendar year they are issued
- both vouchers can’t be used for the same provider within the same term, unless:
- they are used for two separate activities, or
- they are used for the same activity but in separate terms.
- It is a requirement of the program that the child must be a resident of NSW to be eligible for a voucher.
- A voucher can only be used for a program with a provider that is located within NSW.