Thank you for choosing to surf with Lets Go Surfing. We cannot wait to show you an amazing time, however first we need you to read and understand the following information.
Pre Surf ‘Golden’ Rules
- Complete the LGS Digital Registration before your lesson
- Please do not attend if you have recently been to a COVID hotspot
- Please do not attend if you have been in contact with a known covid case
- You will be required to use hand sanitiser prior to entry
- Please practise social distancing both in the check in centre and on the beach
- Do not attend if you have any of the symptoms: fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or loss of taste.
Your health and safety is our top priority so we have changed our operations a little to keep everyone covid safe. We really appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
- We strongly urge you to use your own wetsuit (we have wetsuits for sale and can offer you a great deal on a new wetsuit)
- Please come dressed in your swimwear for the lesson as there is limited access to change rooms.
- If you have a child please be aware we cannot have more than 1 person with each child in our check in centre – due to social distancing rules and limited space
- Some lessons may check-in across the road from LGS premises to limit numbers in the check-in centre or be waiting in the assigned area prior to lesson commencement.
- Limited storage for belongings – please bring only the essentials and put everything in one small bag. Don’t forget your swimmers and towel.
- Students will return to the assigned waiting area after the lesson, but we will do our best to get you changed and on your way as soon as possible.