Lesson purchase validity date:
- All lessons are confirmed at time of booking with full payment.
- All purchases of Lets Go Surfing lessons, courses and events are valid for 12 months from the actual purchase date.
- Lessons and courses are non transferable. All lessons are purchased & booked for a specific person & cannot be transferred to another person.
Arriving for your lesson:
- All surfers are required to arrive and ‘check-in’ at Lets Go Surfing at least 15 minutes prior to the advised lesson time as per your confirmation advice (Proof of Purchase). Failure to arrive by this time may result in non-admittance to a lesson at Lets Go Surfing’s discretion, without refund.
Customer Cancellation (excludes courses):
- If you need to change your booking we are happy to accommodate your preferred time, as long as you give us at least 24 hours notice. Without 24 hours notice the cost of your booking will be forfeited.
- If you can no longer make your lesson and you have provided us with at least 24 hours notice you will receive a reschedule or credit. This credit can then be used for a rescheduled lesson at any of our beach locations, surf hire, surf retail, or can be converted into a gift voucher.
Lets Go Surfing Cancellation:
- We surf in all weather and surf conditions providing it is safe. We do not cancel due to the rain. You are in the water getting wet anyway.
- If the surf is too big, or the conditions unsafe, then we will let you know and your lesson will need to be rescheduled. Please contact us to reschedule your lesson.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund due to covid misadventure.
- We generally do not offer refunds, however, in the event that a lesson has to be cancelled and you cannot attend a rescheduled lesson a credit or refund may be provided. Refund requests need to be completed via email.
- All refunds will incur a 10% bookings & administration fee.
- If approved, refunds can take up to 30 days to be processed.
Third party agents bookings:
- If you book through a third party agent or bookings sales channel & need to change your booking, we are happy to accommodate your preferred time, as long as you give us at least 24 hours notice. Without 24 hours notice the cost of your booking will be forfeited.
- If you cancel your booking or fail to attend your booked session time you need to contact your third party agent you booked with. All third party agent bookings refund requests need to be initiated through you directly with your third party.
Lesson and Hire Packs:
- Lesson packs have a 12 month validity period
- Hire packages have a 24 month validity period
- Lesson and hire packs cannot be split between people
Courses (6 Week, WOW, Kids):
- Please note we do not offer make up sessions for missed lessons in our courses (including adult or kids surf courses).
- If you can provide a medical certificate and 24 hours notice we can credit your missed lesson.
- Credit can then be used towards another lesson, board hire or retail purchases.
- We do not refund credited lessons.
Government Vouchers :
- Please note that bookings involving the use of NSW voucher are non-refundable and non-resellable.
These terms and conditions can change without notice.